In continuation to how to become attractive, here below are some more tips:
– Adopt a healthy lifestyle – exercise daily and eat healthy foods; do this not to impress others but because you respect yourself.
– Make things happen – do not wait for them; be an instigator, an actor, a creator and share your enthusiasm.
– Show people in meaningful ways that you care, not just talk about it.
– Talk constructively – use words to motivate, inspire, encourage and uplift.
– Have a lightness about you and laugh easily; choose to create joy and fun and take life less seriously.
– Do not gossip – avoid talking about others in a critical way and do not share information for intrigue.
– Do not whine or complain to people; if you want something, ask for it directly without complaints.
– Handle situations duly – deal with negative issues kindly but clearly and as soon as possible.
– Do not get into arguments – smile and leave the room until it is possible to have a healthy communication.
– Give help only when asked – do not assume that you know best for others or that they want you to fix them; be available to help only when asked.
– Show your deep care and concern for others but remain detached and do not get caught up in their problems.
– See with your instinct, not your eyes – look beyond superficiality; appearance and financial status mean nothing. What is really important is the authentic person inside.
– Say no when you mean no – do not say yes unless it is given freely and you mean it.
– Show others your gratitude and that you feel blessed to have them in your life.
– Do not try to make others feel bad about their actions, choices or decisions.