Tips to maintain a healthy skin!
1. Drinking water is one of the easiest and most effective ways in maintaining the beauty of the skin. Water makes the skin smooth, free from acnes. The best types of make-up and skin care creams will not make your skin look supple if you don’t have enough water.
2. Avoid long hot shower, although the long hot shower is attractive in winter but it deprives the skin of its natural freshness. After drying your skin, Use a moisturizing cream for your skin especially around the lips, wrists, hands and ankles.
3. You can make this moisturizer for the skin at home: buy a bottle of glycerin from any pharmacy. Pour 20 to 30 milliliters of it in a clean bottle, add the juice to 2 lemons, then add a spoonful or two tablespoons of olive oil.
Please, jerk the bottle well. Use this mixture before going to sleep on the dry areas of your body; it will help to moisturize the skin dramatically. Instead of using your hand to put this moisturizer on your skin, you can use a piece of clean cloth or your face towel.
Masks are an essential part of care for every lady. You do not have to buy the types of masks that are expensive. Here are two kinds and useful masks that can be prepared at home on your own.
For more fresh skin
• Small table spoon of olive oil
• Small table spoon of lemon juice
• 2-3 tea spoons of flour
Mix all ingredients together well by Using a soft and clean blusher brush clean. distribute the mixture on your face from down to up. Leave the mask on your face for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it with water of degree similar to normal room temperature. You will feel that your face is soft and fresh.