If you want to lose a few pounds of your weight, you should think about adding green tea to you diet system. Green tea contains only two calories for each cup. Therefore, it will help you to lose weight or at least it will help to keep your weight without increase. Find out with us the benefits of green tea for diet and health in general in this article.
– Green tea helps in getting flat tummy. It contains a lot of “catechins” which is considered an antioxidant and helps to regulate weight and in reaching an optimal distribution of body fat, particularly in the abdominal area. The regular consumption of green tea can reduce the abdominal area in the long term.
– Green tea contains “Altien” which is a stimulant from the family of “caffeine” that promotes the burning of fat. Also, it contains “polyphenols” that helps together with “Altien” to slow fat and carbohydrates absorption in the body. As a result, it will reduce the calories absorbed. Thus, if green tea doesn’t help you to lose any weight, it will maintain it and you will not gain more weight.
– You can drink three or four cups of green tea every day, preferably during a meal. You can also drink a cup with snacks before meals and it will make you full and you won’t eat more.
– Although green tea is a natural drink, you should consult your doctor if you feel a pain in the abdomen or the liver. Also, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or you suffer from a lack of iron in your body.
– It is advisable not to drink green tea before going to bed because it contains caffeine which may cause insomnia.