The best way to lose weight is by balancing the amount of calories consumed and the burnt calories during the day. You can do so by following a proper diet and having proper physical activity. Effective weight loss that will last over the long term is done by making changes to your lifestyle in general.
– Make sure to eat breakfast daily at a fixed time. Several studies have found that having breakfast regularly contributes to weight loss and increasing metabolic rates.
– Divide your daily meals to nearly five to six meals to include at least three main meals and three snacks.
– Avoid fatty foods that are high in fat, such as fast foods and fries, and try to choose meat and dairy products that are free of fat.
– If you feel hungry it’s advisable to drink water or to have hot drinks such as green tea without sugar.
– Avoid simple sugars and their sources, such as soft drinks. You should replace them with water with lemon slices or cucumber.
– Stay away from junk foods and minimize them, as fast foods and ready-made foods are one of the foods that contain a lot of fat, which contributes to gaining weight.
– Exercise plays an important role in reducing the weight. Thus, try to allocate some time every day to practice some exercises which will help in reducing the fat in the body.
– Drink water continuously during the day in general, and before meals, in particular, as it will give you feeling of fullness.
– Reduce your intake of sweets, which contain a large quantity of sugar, as well as reducing drinks containing sugar.