Washing your face is something that you do every day. Most of us don’t know that there are right and wrong ways for washing our faces. Read this article well if you want a clear and shiny face as it will help you to know how to wash your face correctly.
– It’s very important to keep your face-washcloth clean always. Your washcloth may be getting dirty as it can hold bacteria and germs.
– Don’t use too hot or too cold water to wash your face. Too hot water burns your face, and too cold water damages the capillaries in your skin. So, it’s better to wash your face with lukewarm water.
– It’s advisable to remove makeup before washing your face using a makeup remover.
– regular soap Bars are not designed for your face. Use soap only for your hands and your body as it may dry out your skin if you wash your face with it. Instead, you can use facial cleanser that is suitable for your skin type.
– To avoid transferring the dirt and germs from your hands to your face, you should wash your hands before using them to wash your face.
– Don’t wash your face too much because too much washing will dry out your skin and will make it produce more oils.
– Take your time washing your face. You will need at least two minutes in order to wash your face well.
– To dry your face after washing it, you should pat your face gently with a towel and do not rub it violently when drying it.