If you children love sweet foods and you don’t have enough time to bake cakes then try this easy, quick recipe, I’m sure your kids will love it just like my kids love it, not to mention how healthy it is. Read on to learn how to prepare the delicious crunchy oat coated apples.
– The Ingredients You Will Need Are.
2 tablespoons of oat.
2 tablespoons flour.
2 tablespoons brown sugar.
A tablespoon of melted butter.
Little cinnamon powder.
– Add all the ingredients (flour, oats, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon) in a medium mixing bowl and mix them thoroughly using a fork.
– Add a quarter cup of water with the Apple slices and cover with a plastic bag or cling film then put in the microwave for two minutes.
– Take the Apple out of the water and mix with the oats mixture then place again in the microwave for two more minutes.
– Remove from the microwave, allow it to cool a bit and you can add Yogurt and dried fruits like raisins or apricot to make a healthy snack for your children or a lovely desert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This quick meal can be a perfect quick breakfast before school for your kids to provide them with the needed energy and nutrients, the oat is well known to be filling and get absorbed slowly so they will feel full for longer times.